RIVERINA ULTIMATE TRAINER GRAIN MIX is a high energy OATS FREE supplement for adult performance horses in training. Ideal for equestrian, camp drafting and cutting horses.
|Product Type||Steam Flaked Muesli|
|Objective||Campdrafting, Cutting, Western Disciplines, Show Jumping, Polo & Polocrosse, Horse Sports, Equestrian Disciplines|
|Weight||Increase, Be maintained|
Features & Benefits
- OATS FREE with balanced vitamins and minerals may help reduce some causes of ‘tying up’.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant.
- Selenium for normal growth and fertility.
- Sunflower seeds & vegetable oil for extra energy and to promote a healthy coat.
- Steam flaked barley & lupins for improved digestibility.
- Contains a custom protein, vitamin and mineral pellet to help reduce fine material.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding additional grains and supplements.
- The vitamin and trace mineral levels listed are the amount added and do not include the natural levels.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into equine nutrition.
Steam flaked barley, steam flaked lupins, soybean meal, sunflower (whole), sodium bentonite, bran and pollard, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, molasses, salt, magnesium oxide, mould inhibitor, antioxidant, Riverina equine vitamin and mineral premix.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
- This feed must be fed in conjunction with good quality pasture, hay and / or chaff. The roughage must make up at least 50% of the horses daily feed intake (90% dry matter basis).
- A 500kg working horse will require on average 2 – 4 kg / head / day as part of a balanced diet.
- Split suggested feeding rate between two feeds daily. Do not feed more than 3kg in one meal.
- The feeding rate is a guide only and should be adjusted to the horse’s body condition, work load and roughage quality.
- Reduce intake on rest days or if training program is interrupted.
- This feed needs to be gradually introduced over 10 – 14 days
Cool, shaded, dry conditions, away from vermin.
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.