RIVERINA TURKEY STARTER CRUMBLES (Medicated) are a complete feed for starting turkey poults. This feed is the first stage in a two stage feeding programme for growing turkeys.
|Age||1 day - 6 weeks|
Features & Benefits
- Produced as a fine crumble so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and there is less feed separation, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- RIVERINA TURKEY STARTER CRUMBLES (Medicated) have the high protein level necessary for efficient liveweight gain.
- Essential vitamins and minerals have been added to support high growth rates.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, mould inhibitor, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, Bovatec®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
Directions for use
- Feed from day old to seven weeks of age.
- RIVERINA TURKEY STARTER CRUMBLES (Medicated) are a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Turkey poults should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.80 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.15 - 0.40|
- This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 95 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
- Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should an incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
- Meat – Nil.
- Eggs – DO NOT USE in laying birds within 14 days of laying where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption or processing.
Suitable for Turkey. Not Suitable for Ruminants. Not Suitable for Horse.