RIVERINA TURKEY GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) are a complete feed for growing & finishing turkeys.
This feed is the second stage in a two stage feeding program for growing turkeys.
|Age||7 - 9 weeks, 10 - 19 weeks, 20+ weeks|
Features & Benefits
- Produced as a pellet so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- RIVERINA TURKEY GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) contain digestible ingredients for growing turkeys.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of the high levels of essential amino acids needed for lean growth.
- Supplementary vitamins and minerals have been included.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Bovatec®, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
Directions for use
- Feed RIVERINA TURKEY GROWER PELLETS (Medicated) from eight weeks of age through to slaughter weight.
- This feed is a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Turkey poults should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib).
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.60 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.10 - 0.40|
- This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 95 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
- Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should an incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
- Meat – Nil.
- Eggs – DO NOT USE in laying birds within 14 days of laying where eggs or egg products are to be used for human consumption or processing.
Suitable for Turkey. Not Suitable for Ruminants. Not Suitable for Horse.