RIVERINA TOP DOG® NATURAL is a complete dog food carefully prepared in unique meaty bite-size buttons. It does not contain any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. This feed is suitable for pets and working dogs.
|Lifestage||Adult, Working, Pregnant|
|Activity Level||Light, Moderate, Heavy|
|Size||Toy, Small, Medium, Large, Giant|
Features & Benefits
- TOP DOG® NATURAL is an extruded feed that fully cooks all the components of the diet and leads to better digestibility.
- Hardened formula promotes chewing for healthy teeth and strong gums.
- Aids in your dog’s digestive processes.
- This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients to maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
Whole cereal grains, cereal by-products, meat and meat by-products (derived from beef and/or mutton), stabilised animal and/or poultry oil, vegetable protein meals, limestone, salt, antioxidants (not ethoxyquin), colouring, natural flavouring, vitamins and minerals.
- For best results introduce TOP DOG® NATURAL gradually.
- Feed regularly at the same time each day.
- If your dog is accustomed to canned food, mix portions of both canned and dry food together or add a beef cube to a small amount of warm water to make gravy and pour it over the dry food.
- Always ensure your dog has access to clean, fresh water.
Size of Dog | Weight (kg) | Cups Per Day
TOY (eg Chihuahua) | Up to 5 | ½ - 1
SMALL (eg Dachshund) | 5 - 10 | 1 - 1 ½
MEDIUM (eg Kelpie, Cattle Dog) | 10 - 25 | 1 ½ - 3
LARGE (eg Germand Shepherd) | 25 - 40 | 3 - 5 ½
GIANT (eg Great Dane) | 50 - 70 | 5 ½ - 7
- The above recommendations are a guide only and should be adjusted to suit your dog’s condition and activity level.
- PREGNANT BITCHES
Maintain normal feeding during the first 6 weeks. Gradually increase quantities to approximately double the normal feeding rate during the final 3 weeks of pregnancy. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
- NURSING BITCHES
The bitch is feeding herself and her pups, therefore increase her TOP DOG® NATURAL intake by approximately three times her normal amount, depending on the size of the litter. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
- WORKING DOGS
Feed up to twice the feed intake for the size of the dog. Adjust the feeding rate so the dog maintains a healthy weight.
Not for Ruminants