RIVERINA MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are a palatable anionic salt preparation specially formulated to be fed to pregnant, dry dairy cows in the 4 weeks prior to calving.
Features & Benefits
- A high negative DCAD balance (Na+K-Cl-S).
- Produced in pellet form to avoid separation of ingredients and improve intake.
- Special flavour has been included to help disguise the mineral taste of the anionic salts.
- Yea-Sacc® added to enhance digestion and feed efficiency.
- Clients using MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS have commented on the marked improvement in the health of their lactating cows and a reduction in calving and post calving problems. The cost of treating these problems has been significantly reduced.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Barley, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, anionic salts, flavouring, Yea-Sacc®, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
- MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are designed to be fed at 3 kilograms / head / day for the 4 week period prior to calving in conjunction with pasture.
- Feed only to dry, pregnant dairy cows.
- Individual feeding is ideal but can be offered in a self-feeder. Slides need to be adjusted so feed intakes do not exceed 3kg / head / day.
- Dry pregnant cows & heifers should be kept on an unfertilised late vegetative/ mature pasture or cereal hay.
- Avoid pastures high in potassium as this will reduce the effectiveness of the product. This includes lucerne, maize silage, tropical pastures, molasses & short lush pasture.
- DO NOT FEED AFTER CALVING.
- Ensure cool, fresh, clean water is available at all times.
Meat – Nil
Milk – Nil
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
Do not exceed 3kg / head / day intake.
Feed only to dry cows/heifers one month prior to calving.
Do not feed after calving.