RIVERINA FINCH MIX contains quality dressed seed grains in a loose mix form and is suitable for feeding to a wide variety of small seed eating birds. Feed to birds during growing and breeding stages, excluding the hatchling stage.
Features & Benefits
- Palatable mix for multipurpose feeding.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into avian nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Panorama millet, white french millet, canola seed, canary seed, shirohie millet, red pannicum millet, linseed.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
Directions for use
- RIVERINA FINCH MIX may be fed to finches, budgies, canaries and other small seed eating birds.
- Other ingredients will be needed to balance the diet such as coarse grit, shellgrit and a source of vitamins & minerals such as ‘green feed’ or fruit etc depending on the variety of bird.
- Ensure fresh water is always available.
Suitable for Birds.