RIVERINA COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is a complete feed for growing ducks.
|Age||1 day - 6 weeks, 7 - 9 weeks, 10 - 19 weeks, 20+ weeks|
Features & Benefits
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is produced as a coarse mash.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into duck nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
Directions for use
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is a complete feed for growing ducks from hatching to slaughter. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Ducks should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib). A self-feeder is ideal.
- The feeder should be in an elevated position and placed so ducklings cannot soil the feed. It is important to replace any soiled feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- For rearing laying ducks, up to 20% grain can be mixed into the COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH from 12 weeks of age.
- From two weeks prior to lay, it is recommended that a 50/50 blend of COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH and RIVERINA BLUE LABEL LAYER be fed until the start of lay. This will assist in this pre-lay period when the reproductive tract is nearing maturity.
- When the birds start to lay, feed RIVERINA BLUE LABEL LAYER.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.80 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.10 - 0.40|
- Meat – Nil.
- Eggs – Nil.
Suitable for Duck. Not Suitable for Ruminants.