RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC is a palatable molasses based supplement formulated specifically for horses under all work levels and activity types.
|Product Type||Liquid Suppliment|
|Activity Level||Light, Moderate, Heavy|
|Objective||Campdrafting, Cutting, Western Disciplines, Show Jumping, Polo & Polocrosse, Horse Sports, Equestrian Disciplines|
|Lifestage||Weanlings, Yearlings, Mature|
Features & Benefits
- Can be used to increase appetite and nutrient intake of dry mixed feeds.
- RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC reduces dustiness of feed mixes.
- Supplies a range of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to help maintain your horse’s well- being.
- Molasses is a good source of energy.
- RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC will not thicken in cold weather or become runny in warm weather.
- Vitamin E is involved with muscle and nerve functioning, immunity and reproduction.
- Vitamin D3 is important for bone growth and development.
- Apple flavouring has been added to encourage intake and increase palatability.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition.
Molasses, phosphorus, salt, vitamin A, D and E, Riverina equine mineral premix, apple flavouring.
- RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The daily feeding rates below are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality.
- 300kg = 1.5-3.0 kg
- 400kg = 2.0-3.5 kg
- 500kg = 2.5-4.0 kg
- 600kg = 3.0-4.5 kg
- 300kg = 2.0-3.5 kg
- 400kg = 3.0-4.5 kg
- 500kg = 4.0-5.5 kg
- 600kg = 5.0-6.5 kg
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
Cool, shaded, dry conditions, away from vermin.
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.