There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA WAGYU PASTURE FINISHER PELLETS are a palatable, protein and energy supplement with added vitamins and minerals for finishing Wagyu cattle on pasture.
- Barley, maize, wheat, sorghum, millrun, cottonseed meal, canola meal, molasses, buffers, ZinMet®, vegetable oil, di-calcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, limestone, urea, mycotoxin binder, mould inhibitor, Rumensin®, Flavo® salt and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed to be fed with a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
- For best results use an adjustable “lick” self-feeder and regularly monitor intakes.
- Feed at 0.50 – 1.50% body weight from 380kg liveweight depending on pasture conditions and desired weight gains.
- Since cattle are fed for long periods of time it is critical that abundant pasture is available at all times. This ensures a sound functioning rumen and reduces digestive upsets.
- Cattle should have access to fresh, cool, clean water at all times.
- Contact your local Riverina representative for more advice on finishing Wagyu cattle on pasture.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- WAGYU PASTURE FINISHER PELLETS uses quality proteins from canola and cottonseed meals to help ensure finishing cattle grow evenly.
- Palatable formula to help maintain consistent feed intakes.
- Organic zinc (ZinMet®) helps improve hoof integrity.
- Added vitamin E to help support immune development.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into beef cattle nutrition.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 25.0mg/kg for improved feed conversion efficiency and Flavo® which supplies flavophospholipol at 4.0mg/kg for improved growth rates and feed efficiency.