The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets. At Riverina Stock Feeds, we strive to support local riders in their competitions by providing more than just quality stock feed ~ Learn More
RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND is a palatable sweet muesli feed scientifically formulated by our nutritionists to provide the essential nutrients required for adult horses in training. This feed is high in energy to help meet the needs of horses undergoing intense or high levels of training or activity.
- Steam flaked barley, steam flaked maize, soyabean meal, steam flaked lupins, black sunflower seeds, pure vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, millrun, wheat, salt, magnesium, potassium, bentonite, antioxidant, lysine, Yea-Sacc®, Sel-Plex®,chromium yeast, mould inhibitor, pellet binder, probiotics and prebiotics, performance vitamin and trace mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- This feed must be fed with roughage such as lucerne chaff, oaten chaff and / or pasture. The roughage must provide 50% of the horses daily feed intake (90% Dry Matter basis).
- Introduce RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND to your horse’s diet gradually over a two week period.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times.
- Please consult your Riverina nutritionist before adding any additional supplements or grain.
|Exercise Level||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.75 - 3.75 kg||3.5 - 4.5 kg||4.25 - 5.25 kg|
|Heavy Work||3.5 - 4.5 kg||4.5 - 5.5 kg||5.5 - 6.5 kg|
- Divide the feeding rate between a minimum of two feeds per day. Do not feed more than 3kg in one meal. Feed at regular times each day.
- The table above is a guide only. The feeding rate is determined by the condition of the horse, available pasture and level of exercise.
- RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND contains a combination of steam flaked (cooked) grains and palatable ingredients generously covered in molasses.
- High energy from vegetable oil and cooked whole cereals.
- Amino acids and high quality proteins from soybean meal.
- Sodium and chloride have a role in maintaining normal electrolyte balance in body tissues during heavy exercise.
- A combination of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes are added to maintain a healthy gut and immune function.
- Includes chromium from yeast which is involved in the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- Contains extra vitamin E as an antioxidant and Sel-Plex® for normal growth and fertility.
- Yea-Sacc® is a strain of yeast specifically formulated for its influence on animal performance.
- OATS FREE
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.