This range is designed as supplementary feeds for cattle and sheep and do not contain copper. Most are high protein crumb or liquid feeds fed at lower feeding rates to balance pastures.
ProAgni® ProTect® S crumb is designed to be fed with cereal grain supplements for use in feedlots and drought lots, supplementary feeding or weaning. Adding ProTect® S to an animal’s diet has the potential to increase growth rates and decrease the time it takes to reach market specifications.
- ProTect C, a highly effective supplement which provides buffering against lactic acidosis, and optimised rumen fermentation for animal performance. Learn more
- Acid Buf, a highly effective rumen buffer, containing a pure source of bio-available minerals for rumen efficiency
- Optiwise® a patent pending additive of organic and inorganic bio-available minerals, trace elements, vitamins, probiotic extracts, bioactives and antioxidative compounds, for maximising animal health and minimising energy waste
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix the crumb into the grain ensuring even distribution throughout the ration. For best results use a mixer feed wagon. Alternatively, add the prescribed concentration while auguring grain, taking care to achieve accurate grain flow rates.
CAUTION: Introducing grain to your sheep requires a good induction phase to minimise the risk of gastrointestinal upsets. Before introducing grain, speak to your animal nutritionist or visit proagni.com/sheepinduction
SUPPLEMENTARY FEEDING25kg bag
Per tonne of ration (2.5%)
(No fibre needed in well managed feedlot)
|MJ ME ruminant||me/kg||:||5.75|
- Provides buffering against lactic acidosis. Learn more
- Helps livestock reach genetic potential for increased production
- Meets increasing demand for antibiotic free meat
- Free from urea and hormones
- Free from Lasalocid and Monensin
- Do not feed wet, mouldy products to any animal
NIL withholding period, NIL export slaughter
The information contained in the document is general in nature, intended solely for our customers and should not be relied on as specific advice in relation to your circumstances. Except as required by law, we disclaim and take no responsibility for any errors in, or omissions from, the subject matter of this document. Specification subject to change. Issued July 2019.