This range is designed as supplementary feeds for cattle and sheep and do not contain copper. Most are high protein pellets or liquid feeds fed at lower feeding rates to balance pastures.
A complete feed for sheep. ProTect™ S Finish is a full cereal grain and protein pellet. Designed to provide the full dietary requirements for use in feedlots, drought lots, supplementary feeding or weaning of sheep.
- ProTect S, a highly effective supplement which provides buffering against lactic acidosis, and optimised rumen fermentation for animal performance and contains:
- Acid Buf, a highly effective rumen buffer, containing a pure source of bio-available minerals for rumen efficiency
- Optiwise® a patent pending additive of organic and inorganic bio-available minerals, trace elements, vitamins, probiotic extracts, bioactives and antioxidative compounds, for maximising animal health and minimizing energy waste
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- This complete feed pellet is designed for feeding at 1-2% of bodyweight per day, fed out in troughs or self-feeders, in conjunction with fibre forage. Allow at least 15% of the total intake of the animal to consist of a quality fibre source such as cereal hay or straw.
- Do not feed this pellet at 100% of diet. Fibre is required.
- Induct animals carefully onto feed. Increase intake of pellets to desired level for 7-10 days to minimise risk of digestive upset.
- Give special attention to controlling the introduction to excessively hungry or drought-affected animals. Ensure that access to cool, clean fresh water is always available.
- CAUTION: introducing grain to your cattle requires a good induction phase to minimise the risk of gastrointestinal upsets. Before introducing grain, speak to your animal nutritionist.
|ENERGY (RUMINANT ME)||MJ/kg||:||11.8|
- Provides balanced protein and energy nutrition for sheep
- Provides buffering against lactic acidosis
- Helps livestock reach genetic potential for increased production
- Meets increasing demand for antibiotic free meat
- Free from urea and hormones
- Free from Lasalocid and Monensin
- Feed only to sheep
- Do not feed wet, mouldy products to any animal
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
NIL withholding period, NIL export slaughter