There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
A complete feed for cattle. ProTect® C Finish is a full cereal grain and protein pellet. Designed to provide the full dietary requirements for use in feedlots, drought lots, supplementary feeding or weaning of beef cattle.
- Cereal grain, digestible fibre, oilseed protein & oil.
- ProTect® C Finish, a highly effective supplement which provides buffering against lactic acidosis, and optimised rumen fermentation for animal performance. Learn more
- Acid Buf, a rumen buffer, containing a pure source of bio-available minerals for rumen efficiency
- Optiwise® a patent pending additive of organic and inorganic bio-available minerals, trace elements, vitamins, probiotic extracts, bioactives and antioxidative compounds, for maximising animal health and minimizing energy waste
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- This complete feed pellet is designed for feeding at 1-2% of bodyweight per day, fed out in troughs or self-feeders, in conjunction with fibre forage. Allow at least 20% of the total intake of the animal to consist of a quality fibre source such as cereal hay or straw.
- Do not feed this pellet at 100% of diet. Fibre is required.
- Induct animals carefully onto feed. Increase intake of pellets to desired level for 7-10 days to minimise risk of digestive upset.
- Give special attention to controlling the introduction to excessively hungry or drought-affected animals. Ensure that access to cool, clean fresh water is always available.
- CAUTION: introducing grain to your cattle requires a good induction phase to minimise the risk of gastrointestinal upsets. Before introducing grain, speak to your animal nutritionist.
|ENERGY (RUMINANT ME)||MJ/kg||:||12|
- Provides balanced protein and energy nutrition for beef cattle
- Provides buffering against lactic acidosis
- Helps livestock reach genetic potential for increased production
- Meets increasing demand for antibiotic free meat
- Free from urea and hormones
- Free from Lasalocid and Monensin
- Feed only to beef cattle
- Do not feed wet, mouldy products to any animal
- Provides buffering against lactic acidosis. Learn more
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
NIL withholding period, NIL export slaughter