The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets. At Riverina Stock Feeds, we strive to support local riders in their competitions by providing more than just quality stock feed ~ Learn More
RIVERINA LONGYARD® is a palatable supplementary feed formulated for mature horses to help maintain condition.
RIVERINA LONGYARD® provides essential energy, protein and balanced vitamins and minerals to ensure adequate nutrition for retired, aged or lightly worked horses.
- Steam flaked barley, steam flaked lupins, steam flaked maize, lucerne chaff, canola meal, legume by-products, black sunflower (whole), bran and pollard, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, molasses, salt, magnesium oxide, mould inhibitor, antioxidant, Sel-Plex®, biotin, chromium yeast, probiotics, prebiotics, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA LONGYARD® must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition, workload and roughage quality.
- Split suggested feeding rate between two feeds daily.
- Do not feed more than 2.5kg in one meal.
- Introduce feed gradually over 10 to 14 days.
- Clean fresh water must always be available.
- Contains a custom protein pellet with balanced vitamin and minerals required for metabolism, growth, strong bones and a healthy coat.
- High quality protein for greater absorption in aged horses.
- Steam flaked grains for improved digestible energy.
- Digestible fibre to provide cool slow release energy.
- Supportive antioxidants, vitamin E and Sel-Plex® added for circulatory and cardiovascular functions.
- A combination of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to maintain a healthy gut and immune system.
- Added biotin for healthy hoof condition.
- Consult your Riverina Nutritionist before feeding additional grains and supplements.
- The vitamin and trace mineral levels listed are the amounts added and do not include natural levels.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using quality raw materials.