The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets. At Riverina Stock Feeds, we strive to support local riders in their competitions by providing more than just quality stock feed ~ Learn More
RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS are a supplementary feed for mature horses and ponies undertaking light to moderate workloads on a regular basis.
- Barley, bran and pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The daily feeding rates below are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality.
|Exercise Level||300 kg||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Light Work||1.5 - 3.0 kg||2.0 - 3.5 kg||2.5 - 4.0 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.0 - 3.5 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg||4.0 - 5.5 kg||5.0 - 6.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
- RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- This is a lower starch/higher fibre formula suitable for pony club, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition/work.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.