The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets. At Riverina Stock Feeds, we strive to support local riders in their competitions by providing more than just quality stock feed ~ Learn More
RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS are a lower starch, higher fibre pellet designed for horses that do not tolerate a high grain diet.
- Barley, bran, pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, pulses, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, sodium bentonite, mould inhibitor, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
|Exercise Level||300 kg||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Light Work||1.5 - 3.0 kg||2.0 - 3.5 kg||2.5 - 4.0 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.0 - 3.5 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg||4.0 - 5.5 kg||5.0 - 6.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- This feed contains the lowest starch levels in the Riverina horse product range.
- Contains extra niacin and magnesium.
- Suitable feed for pony club mounts, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition.
- RIVERINA COOL ACTION PELLETS contain a 14% protein level which suits the adult horse.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.