The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC is a palatable molasses based supplement formulated specifically for horses under all work levels and activity types.
Molasses, phosphorus, salt, vitamin A, D and E, Riverina equine mineral premix, apple flavouring.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is a supplement which can be added to hay, grain mixes or fed directly to your horse.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition, level of activity and feed quantity and quality.
|Age of Horse||Daily Feeding Amount|
|Weanlings (6-12 months)||300 grams|
|Yearling and young horses||350 grams|
|Mature horses||400 grams|
- One cupful of RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC weighs approximately 330 grams.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10 to 14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
- Can be used to increase appetite and nutrient intake of dry mixed feeds.
- RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC reduces dustiness of feed mixes.
- Supplies a range of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to help maintain your horse’s well- being.
- Molasses is a good source of energy.
- RIVERINA BLACK MAGIC will not thicken in cold weather or become runny in warm weather.
- Vitamin E is involved with muscle and nerve functioning, immunity and reproduction.
- Vitamin D3 is important for bone growth and development.
- Apple flavouring has been added to encourage intake and increase palatability.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition