RIVERINA TOP DOG® WORKING DOG is a complete balanced food, that will provide all the essential protein, vitamins and minerals necessary for the health of your working dog.
|Size||Small, Medium, Large|
Features & Benefits
- Contains animal proteins providing natural sources of essential amino acids.
- Hardened formula promotes chewing for healthy teeth and strong gums.
- The added vitamins and trace minerals maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into canine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Whole cereal grains, cereal by-products, meat and meat by-products (derived from beef and/or mutton), vegetable protein meals, stabilised vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, antioxidant, mould inhibitor, natural flavouring, pellet binder, vitamins and minerals.
- Introduce RIVERINA TOP DOG® WORKING DOG gradually for best results.
- Feed regularly at the same time each day.
- If your dog is accustomed to canned food, it may take some time before dry food is comfortably accepted.
- Changeover of diets is best done gradually over a 5 to 7 day period.
- Always ensure your dog has access to clean, fresh water.
- Feed only to adult dogs.
Size of Dog Weight (Kg) Cups Per Day
SMALL (eg Dachshund) 5 - 9 1 - 1 ½
MEDIUM (eg Kelpie, Blue Cattle Dog) 10 - 24 1 ½ - 3
LARGE (eg German Shepherd) 25 - 49 3 - 5 ¼
Cup is a standard 250ml measuring cup.
- The above feeding recommendations are provided as a guide of average feeding requirements.
- WORKING DOGS require one and a half to two times more food than required for maintenance.
- Dogs of different breeds, temperaments, body condition or subject to extremes of environment, exercise or stress will need the feeding rate adjusted to maintain a lean healthy condition.
Not for Ruminants