This range is designed as supplementary feeds for cattle and sheep and do not contain copper. Most are high protein pellets or liquid feeds fed at lower feeding rates to balance pastures.
RIVERINA SHEEPGRAZ is a palatable free-flowing molasses based liquid supplement which has been especially designed for ad lib feeding of sheep on abundant, late vegetative or mature pasture.
- Molasses, urea and other nonprotein nitrogen sources, ammonium sulphate, potassium chloride, limestone, phosphorus, salt, Bovatec®, Riverina sheep vitamin & mineral supplement.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding. Sheep need to be consuming at least 2.0% of body weight as dry matter from pasture and/or hay.
- Target intakes are 0.25 – 0.75kg/head/day depending on amount of dry feed available and body weight of the animal.
- RIVERINA SHEEPGRAZ is designed to be fed ad lib (free choice).
- Sheep should be gradually introduced to SHEEPGRAZ over a 5 day period.
- When starting sheep on SHEEPGRAZ, the addition of extra salt is recommended to help prevent gorging.
- Merino and merino cross animals are sensitive to urea toxicity and should be carefully monitored when starting this product.
- Place troughs at least 200m from watering points. Troughs can be moved to encourage stock to graze the entire paddock.
- Intakes should be monitored and if they exceed 1.0kg/head/day for adult sheep or 0.6kg/head/day for lambs, discontinue feeding the product.
- A reliable supply of clean water should be available at all times.
- Sheep need to be vaccinated with 5 in 1 injection before commencing to feed this product.
- Additional sources of protein may be required for lambs.
- Following rain any liquid should be removed from the top of the RIVERINA SHEEPGRAZ and discarded. The RIVERINA SHEEPGRAZ should then be given a quick stir.
- Consult your Riverina representative before starting to use this product.
- Refer to “Directions for Use of Liquid Pasture Supplements”.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- SHEEPGRAZ is free flowing and less viscous than molasses.
- Riverina suspension technology ensures that all the nutrients are evenly mixed in the feed. When sheep are consuming SHEEPGRAZ every mouthful is balanced.
- The sugars contained in molasses help improve the utilisation of urea.
- CONVENIENT – Available in easy handling 1 tonne modules or in bulk.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
This supplement contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 125 mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis for improved growth promotion and feed conversion efficiency.
Meat – Nil.
Milk – See WARNING.