There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT is a high protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for beef cattle in areas where cattle will not consume supplements with salt. This product MUST be fed in conjunction with abundant pastures.
- Protein meals, urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, limestone, mould inhibitor and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed as a supplement to be fed to cattle on pasture.
- Pasture should be in abundant supply and cattle should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- For best results start supplementation before cattle start losing weight.
- Before using this product offer cattle salt in troughs to ensure they are not looking for salt.
- Then provide PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT in well drained or open ended troughs or half drums.
- Troughs should initially be a minimum of 200m from watering points.
- It is critical to monitor intakes when cattle start on this product. Monitor intakes closely, if intakes exceed 400g / head / day for adult cattle or 250g / head / day for weaner cattle discontinue feeding.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
- Do not allow troughs to be emptied. This can lead to urea toxicity as cattle can over-consume when troughs are refilled.
- To help boost breeding performance feed 6-8 weeks prior to mating.
- Do not feed with any other urea sources, such as liquid supplements, pellets, blocks etc.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT CATTLE: 200g / head / day
- WEANER CATTLE: 120g / head / day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED:
- ADULT CATTLE: 400g / head / day;
- WEANER CATTLE: 250g / head / day.
- Contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT has a combination of bypass protein and non-protein nitrogen to balance low protein pastures which helps to improve pasture digestion.
- Helps to reduce live weight losses on dry pastures.
- Helps to increase intakes of dry pasture and forage.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins help growing and breeding performance.
- What’s the PASTUREPRO® difference? – Read MORE.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into cattle nutrition.