There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO BREEDER® is a protein, vitamin and mineral supplement designed to be fed to joining heifers, cows and bulls. This product is designed to be fed in conjunction with abundant pastures.
Available without medication as a PCAS approved supplement.
- Protein meals, limestone, monodicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, salt, urea, Optisync™ , mould inhibitor, Sel-Plex®, Zinmet®, Rumensin®, bentonite, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- PASTUREPRO® BREEDER is designed as a supplement to be fed to adult cattle on pasture.
- Pasture MUST be in abundant supply and cattle should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- Troughs must be placed a minimum of 200m away from watering points.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze paddocks.
- Do not allow supplement to run out.
- Do not feed with any other urea sources, such as liquid supplements, pellets, blocks etc.
- To help breeder performance, feed 6 – 8 weeks prior to mating and continue use while cattle are grazing matured pastures.
- Monitor intakes closely when starting cattle.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT CATTLE: 250g / head / day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and body condition will influence level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED:
- ADULT CATTLE: 500g / head / day;
- Contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® BREEDER has high phosphorus and calcium levels for improved reproduction and milk quality.
- A combination of bypass protein and non-protein nitrogen help to balance low protein pastures which helps to improve dry matter intake and pasture digestion.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins to help breeding performance.
- Sel-Plex® added to support reproductive health and herd longevity.
- Added protein to encourage increase grazing of pasture. OptisyncTM is a fat protected, slow breakdown, non-protein nitrogen source of rumen degradable protein.
- Organic Zinc is supplied with the inclusion of Zinmet® to support milk production, immune function and hoof integrity.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into cattle nutrition and mixed using quality raw materials.
This feed contains Rumensin®, which supplies Monensin Sodium at the rate of 300mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis for improved feed conversion efficiency.
This product meets PCAS requirements if supplied without medication.