There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® FIVE + R is a high protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for beef cattle. This product MUST be fed with abundant pasture.
Available without medication as a PCAS approved supplement.
- Protein meals, urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, limestone, bentonite, mould inhibitor, Rumensin®, salt and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed as a supplement to be fed to cattle on pasture.
- Pasture should be in abundant supply and cattle should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- For best results start supplementation before cattle start losing weight.
- Troughs should initially be a minimum of 200m away from watering points.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
- Do not allow troughs to be emptied. This can lead to urea toxicity as cattle can over-consume when troughs are refilled.
- To help boost breeding performance feed 6-8 weeks prior to mating.
- Do not feed with any other urea sources, such as liquid supplements, pellets, blocks etc.
- Monitor intakes closely when starting cattle.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT CATTLE: 250g / head / day
- WEANER CATTLE: 150g / head / day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED:
- ADULT CATTLE: 500g / head / day;
- WEANER CATTLE: 300g / head / day.
- Contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- PASTUREPRO® FIVE + R has a combination of bypass protein and nonprotein nitrogen to balance low protein pastures which helps to improve pasture digestion.
- Helps to reduce live weight losses on dry pastures.
- Helps to increase intakes of dry pasture and forage.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins help growing and breeding performance.
- A safer product to feed with a lower urea level.
- What’s the PASTUREPRO® difference? – Read MORE.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into cattle nutrition.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 200mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis for improved feed conversion efficiency.
Also available without medication as a PCAS Approved Supplement.
This product meets PCAS requirements if supplied without medication.