The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets. At Riverina Stock Feeds, we strive to support local riders in their competitions by providing more than just quality stock feed ~ Learn More
RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK is a protein, vitamin and mineral block for horses grazing ABUNDANT pasture.
- Copra meal, seasonal grains, molasses, salt, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, mono dicalcium phosphate, vitamins and minerals.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Horses should have free access to RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK.
- Expected intake: 500 kg horse – 200g / head / day.
- This is a typical intake; pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- DO NOT FEED with any other horse feed or supplements.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK is ideal as a supplement for horses on pasture only.
- High calcium and phosphorus levels for improved strength.
- Vitamins and trace minerals added.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.