This range is designed as supplementary feeds for cattle and sheep and do not contain copper. Most are high protein pellets or liquid feeds fed at lower feeding rates to balance pastures.
RIVERINA ADVANCE® 30 BYPASS PELLETS is a supplementary feed for sheep and cattle in times of poor quality pasture or diminishing pasture supply. It must be fed with roughage (hay and or pasture).
- Cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, cereal grains, millrun, urea, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, buffer, Bovatec®, salt, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. Cattle should be consuming at least 2% of body weight daily in dry matter from pasture and/or silage/hay.
- Feed in troughs, self-feeders or as part of a total mixed ration.
- RIVERINA ADVANCE® 30 BYPASS PELLETS is used to balance cattle & sheep diets when there is an abundant supply of low protein pasture. The feeding rates are low because of the high protein content of the pellet.
- Beef Cattle & Sheep – When pasture quality is low this is a safe option to boost protein intake.
- Dairy Cattle – Can be used to complement bail feeding to lift the intake of bypass protein and minerals to high producing dairy cows or help balance a TMR diet.
- Dairy Heifers & Dry Cows – It is suitable for dairy replacement heifers grazing lower quality pastures to ensure optimal growth or for dry cows in low body condition. (In the last 4 weeks prior to calving RIVERINA MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are recommended).
- Below are the suggested feeding rates for RIVERINA ADVANCE® 30 BYPASS PELLETS. The level of feeding will be determined by pasture quality and animal condition.
- Clean water needs to be available at all times.
|Animal Type||Approximate Feeding Rate|
|Sheep||Up to 0.25 kg per day|
|Cattle-weaners, Heifers||Up to 1.0 kg per day|
|Cattle-steers, Dairy Dry Cows||Up to 1.5 kg per day|
|Beef Cows with Calves||Up to 2.0 kg per day|
|Lactating cows||Consult your Riverina nutritionist for advice.|
- Consult your Riverina representative for assistance to achieve the most cost effective option for your farm when using ADVANCE® 30 BYPASS PELLETS.
- A low grain and low urea diet that is safe to feed.
- RIVERINA ADVANCE® 30 BYPASS PELLETS consist of bypass protein, a small amount of urea to supply some readily available nitrogen to the rumen microbes and balanced levels of calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and minerals.
- The high protein helps stimulate the rumen microbes and will help encourage cattle to graze pastures more efficiently.
- Compared to using a straight protein meal these pellets also contain balanced vitamins and trace minerals.
- No added copper, so safe to feed to sheep.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasolocid at 60 mg/kg.
Cattle: Meat – Nil.
Milk – Nil.
Sheep: Meat – Nil.
Milk – See WARNING.