Unlike feeds for ruminants our poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. Each type of poultry requires a specific diet to maximise production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements.
RIVERINA TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS are a complete feed for breeding turkeys.
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- RIVERINA TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS are a complete feed for breeding turkeys from point of lay. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- When growing turkeys for breeding, a mix of 33% barley (whole or cracked) and 67% Turkey Breeder Pellets can be used from 16 weeks of age through to point of lay. After this turkeys should have unlimited access to RIVERINA TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS.
Turkey breeders’ approximate feed intakes should be:
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Turkey Hens||250 - 270 grams / bird / day|
|Turkey Toms||500 - 610 grams / bird / day|
- The above feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance of breeder stock.
- It is important to replace the RIVERINA TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS regularly so they remain fresh and palatable.
- Turkeys should have access to insoluble grit to aid digestion.
- Birds need clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||3.00 - 3.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.25 - 0.40|
- Produced as a pellet, so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- RIVERINA TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS contain a vitamin & trace mineral premix for breeding birds.
- The calcium & phosphorus levels are balanced to help improve shell quality.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.
Eggs – Nil.