There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA TRUELIK® is a palatable free flowing liquid feed that contains a range of essential nutrients and trace minerals designed for ad lib feeding of cattle on freestanding pasture or fodder crops.
Available without medication as a PCAS approved supplement.
RIVERINA TRUELIK® is delivered directly onto your farm into supplied tubs. No investment or manual labour is required by the customer. Consumption will be regularly monitored and evaluated until the intake is ideal.
- Molasses, phosphorus, acids, salt, urea, ammonium sulphate, other nonprotein nitrogen sources, vitamins, Flaveco®, Riverina cattle mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding. Cattle need to be consuming at least 2.5% of body weight as dry matter from pasture and/or hay.
- RIVERINA TRUELIK® is designed to be fed ad lib (free choice).
- Place troughs at least 200m from watering points. Troughs can be moved to encourage stock to graze the entire paddock.
- Intakes should be monitored and if they exceed 1.5kg/head/day for adult cattle or 0.9kg/head/day for weaner cattle discontinue feeding the product and contact your Riverina representative.
- A reliable supply of clean water should be available at all times.
- Cattle should be vaccinated with 5 in 1 injection before commencing to feed this product.
- If calves are being fed RIVERINA TRUELIK®, additional sources of protein may be required.
- Following rain any liquid should be removed from the top of the TRUELIK® and discarded. The TRUELIK® should then be given a quick stir.
- Intakes will be approximately 0.5 – 1.0kg/head/day. Intakes will vary depending on the amount of dry feed available and body weight of the cattle. Your agent will adjust the ratio of Sweet to Sour to achieve the desired intake.
- Consult your Riverina representative for more information on how to feed this product.
DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED 1.00KG/HEAD/DAY FOR ADULT CATTLE OR 0.80KG/HEAD/DAY FOR WEANER CATTLE AND CONTACT YOUR RIVERINA REPRESENTATIVE.
- Refer to “Directions for Use of Liquid Pasture Supplements”.
|As Fed||Dry Matter||As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA TRUELIK® uses a “Sweet and Sour” method to control consumption. By blending the two mixes together palatability is regulated which can either encourage or limit intake.
- Supplies essential nutrients for both maintenance and conditioning of beef cattle, grazing with an abundance of dry feed.
- The sugars contained in molasses help improve the utilisation of urea in RIVERINA TRUELIK®.
- FULL SERVICE PROGRAMME – RIVERINA TRUELIK® is delivered on farm by the agent into the supplied supplement tubs. Consumption will be monitored and evaluated until the optimum intake is reached.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
This feed contains Flaveco® which supplies flavophospholipol at 20.0 mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
Also available without medication as a PCAS Approved Supplement.
This product meets PCAS requirements if supplied without medication.