There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is a palatable liquid feed which is free flowing and supplies essential nutrients required for maintenance and conditioning of grazing cattle.
Available without medication as a PCAS approved supplement.
RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD supplement is designed for ad lib feeding of cattle on freestanding pasture or fodder crops.
- Molasses, urea and other nonprotein nitrogen sources, Flaveco®, ammonium sulphate, salt, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or abundant pasture feeding. Cattle need to be consuming at least 2.5% of body weight as dry matter from pasture and/or hay.
- RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is designed to be fed ad lib (free choice).
- Place troughs at least 200m from watering points. Troughs can be moved to encourage stock to graze the entire paddock.
- A reliable supply of clean water should be available at all times.
- Cattle should be vaccinated with 5 in 1 injection before commencing to feed this product.
- If calves are being fed RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD, additional sources of protein may be required.
- Following rain, any liquid should be removed from the top of the TRUEGRAZ® and discarded. The TRUEGRAZ® should then be given a quick stir.
- Consult your Riverina representative for more information on how to feed this product.
|Body Weight||Typical Intake|
|Weaner||150 - 300 kg||0.30 - 0.60 kg / head / day|
|Heifer, Dry Cow||300 - 400 kg||0.40 - 0.80 kg / head / day|
|Cow and Calf||400 kg||0.60 - 1.00 kg / head / day|
|Steers||400 - 500 kg||0.60 - 0.85 kg / head / day|
|Bulls||600+ kg||0.60 - 1.00 kg / head / day|
- NOTE: If intakes exceed the above levels, contact your local Riverina representative.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED 1.00KG/HEAD/DAY FOR ADULT CATTLE OR 0.80KG/HEAD/DAY FOR WEANER CATTLE.
- Refer to “Directions for Use of Liquid Pasture Supplements”.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is free flowing and less viscous than molasses.
- Using suspension technology, RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD supplies the required amount of nutrients for optimum results.
- The sugars contained in molasses help improve the utilisation of urea in RIVERINA TRUEGRAZ® GOLD.
- CONVENIENT – Available in easy handling 1 tonne modules or in bulk.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
This feed contains Flaveco® which supplies flavophospholipol at 20.0 mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
Also available without medication as a PCAS Approved Supplement.
This product meets PCAS requirements if supplied without medication.