Our dog foods are all complete feeds and include budget products to fully extruded and cooked foods.
RIVERINA TOP DOG® WORKING DOG is a complete balanced food, that will provide all the essential protein, vitamins and minerals necessary for the health of your working dog.
- Whole cereal grains, cereal by-products, meat and meat by-products (derived from beef and/or mutton), vegetable protein meals, stabilised vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, antioxidant, mould inhibitor, natural flavouring, pellet binder, vitamins and minerals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Introduce RIVERINA TOP DOG® WORKING DOG gradually for best results.
- Feed regularly at the same time each day.
- If your dog is accustomed to canned food, it may take some time before dry food is comfortably accepted.
- Changeover of diets is best done gradually over a 5 to 7 day period.
- Always ensure your dog has access to clean, fresh water.
- Feed only to adult dogs.
|Size of Dog||Weight (Kg)||Cups Per Day|
|SMALL (eg Dachshund)||5 - 9||1 - 1 ½|
|MEDIUM (eg Kelpie, Blue Cattle Dog)||10 - 24||1 ½ - 3|
|LARGE (eg German Shepherd)||25 - 49||3 - 5 ¼|
Cup is a standard 250ml measuring cup.
The above feeding recommendations are provided as a guide of average feeding requirements.
Require one and a half to two times more food than required for maintenance.
Dogs of different breeds, temperaments, body condition or subject to extremes of environment, exercise or stress will need the feeding rate adjusted to maintain a lean healthy condition.
- Contains animal proteins providing natural sources of essential amino acids.
- Hardened formula promotes chewing for healthy teeth and strong gums.
- The added vitamins and trace minerals maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into canine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.