Our dog foods are all complete feeds and include budget products to fully extruded and cooked foods.
RIVERINA TOP DOG® NATURAL is a complete dog food carefully prepared in unique meaty bite-size buttons.
It does not contain any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
This feed is suitable for pets and working dogs.
- Whole cereal grains, cereal by-products, meat and meat by-products (derived from beef and/or mutton), stabilised animal and/or poultry oil, vegetable protein meals, limestone, salt, antioxidants (not ethoxyquin), colouring, natural flavouring, vitamins and minerals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For best results introduce TOP DOG® NATURAL gradually.
- Feed regularly at the same time each day.
- If your dog is accustomed to canned food, mix portions of both canned and dry food together or add a beef cube to a small amount of warm water to make gravy and pour it over the dry food.
- Always ensure your dog has access to clean, fresh water.
|Size of Dog||Weight (kg)||Cups Per Day|
|TOY (eg Chihuahua)||Up to 5||½ - 1|
|SMALL (eg Dachshund)||5 - 10||1 - 1 ½|
|MEDIUM (eg Kelpie, Cattle Dog)||10 - 25||1 ½ - 3|
|LARGE (eg Germand Shepherd)||25 - 40||3 - 5 ½|
|GIANT (eg Great Dane)||50 - 70||5 ½ - 7|
The above recommendations are a guide only and should be adjusted to suit your dog’s condition and activity level.
Maintain normal feeding during the first 6 weeks. Gradually increase quantities to approximately double the normal feeding rate during the final 3 weeks of pregnancy. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
The bitch is feeding herself and her pups, therefore increase her TOP DOG® NATURAL intake by approximately three times her normal amount, depending on the size of the litter. Supplement with whole milk if possible.
Feed up to twice the feed intake for the size of the dog. Adjust the feeding rate so the dog maintains a healthy weight.
- TOP DOG® NATURAL is an extruded feed that fully cooks all the components of the diet and leads to better digestibility.
- Hardened formula promotes chewing for healthy teeth and strong gums.
- Aids in your dog’s digestive processes.
- This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients to maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into canine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.