The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND is a palatable sweet muesli feed that provides the essential nutrients required for adult horses in training. This feed is high in energy to help meet the needs of horses undergoing intense or high levels of training or activity.
- Steam flaked barley, steam flaked maize, steam flaked lupins, full fat soybean meal, soybean meal, white chaff, black sunflower seeds, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, vitamin E, amino acids, Yea-Sacc®, chromium yeast, mould inhibitor, potassium chloride, choline chloride, Riverina equine vitamin and mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- This feed must be fed in conjunction with lucerne chaff, oaten chaff and / or pasture.
- The level of feeding required is determined by the condition of the horse, available pasture and level of exercise.
- Introduce RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND to your horse’s diet gradually over 10-14 days.
- RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND fed with roughage, provides all the essential nutrients to the horse. No extra additives are required. Please consult your Riverina nutritionist before adding any supplements or grain.
|Exercise Level||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Light Work||2.0 - 3.0 kg||2.5 - 3.5 kg||3.0 - 4.0 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.75 - 3.75 kg||3.5 - 4.5 kg||4.25 - 5.25 kg|
|Heavy Work||3.5 - 4.5 kg||4.5 - 5.5 kg||5.5 - 6.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
- Do not feed more than 3kg in one meal.
- RIVERINA RACEHORSE PERFORMANCE BLEND contains a combination of steam flaked (cooked) grains and palatable ingredients generously covered in molasses.
- High energy from a combination of higher vegetable oil levels and cooked whole cereals.
- Added amino acids and high quality proteins from soybean meal.
- Sodium and chloride have a role in maintaining normal electrolyte balance in body tissues during heavy exercise.
- Includes chromium from yeast which is involved in the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- Contains extra vitamin E as an antioxidant and selenium for normal growth and fertility.
- Includes Yea-Sacc® which increase fibre digestion in mares.
- OATS FREE
- Contains a custom protein, vitamin and mineral pellet to help reduce fines.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.