This includes milk replacers, feeds for pet animals and some unique animals. Our nutritionist have tailored diets to meet the needs of these species.
RIVERINA RABBIT GROWER PELLETS are a complete feed for growing meat rabbits.
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal, pulses), lucerne meal, vegetable oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Usually RIVERINA RABBIT GROWER PELLETS are fed ad lib (freely available).
- Feed consumption needs to be monitored, as some rabbits will over-consume feed. In these circumstances restricted feeding of the pellets is necessary.
- No extra fibre supplementation is required with the feeding of these pellets.
- It is important to change the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- It is very important that rabbits have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.50 - 1.25|
- High fibre has the protective effects against hair pulling and trichobezoars (hairballs) in the stomach.
- RIVERINA RABBIT GROWER PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients required by growing rabbits.
- Pellets improve the digestibility, ensure consistent nutrient intake and minimise separation and wastage.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into rabbit nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.