Diets for pig production have become highly specialised feeds. Feeds are fine-tuned to each stage of production to maximise performance of the pig whether it be improved reproduction, growth rates, early weaning or lactation.
RIVERINA PIGLET SUPAWEANER® CRUMBLES are a complete feed for growing piglets from two weeks post weaning to a live weight of approximately 30kg (usually 10 to 12 weeks).
This high protein, high energy feed is formulated to satisfy the nutrient requirements of fast growing pigs. RIVERINA PIGLET SUPAWEANER® CRUMBLES are a second stage feed in the RIVERINA PIG FEEDING PROGRAM.
- Wheat, fish meal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, amino acids, zinc oxide, acidifier, Wormtec®, attractants and flavours, antioxidant, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance during the weaner period.
- RIVERINA PIGLET SUPAWEANER® CRUMBLES are a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. Piglets need to have access to the feed at all times.
Approximate feed intake should be:
|Age of Piglets||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|6 weeks (two weeks post wean)||350 - 500 grams / day|
|7 weeks||400 - 600 grams / day|
|8 weeks||500 - 700 grams / day|
|9 weeks||600 - 900 grams / day|
|10 weeks||800 - 1100 grams / day|
|11 weeks||1.0 - 1.3 kg / day|
|12 weeks||1.2 - 1.5 kg / day|
NOTE: The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, shed conditions, disease status, genotype and other environmental conditions.
- Small amounts of feed should be offered regularly to maintain freshness.
- It is very important that piglets have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||1.20 - 1.40|
|ENERGY DE PIG||MJ/kg||MIN:||15.00|
|SALT||%||:||0.20 - 0.50|
- RIVERINA PIGLET SUPAWEANER® CRUMBLES are produced as a crumble which eliminates separation, minimises feed wastage and improves digestibility.
- SUPER CONDITIONING processing improves the digestion of carbohydrates and protein and makes the fibre components more soluble. Research has shown the following benefits:
- Improved weight gain, feed conversion efficiency, feed intake and nutrient digestion.
- Reduction in harmful bacteria, salmonella and growth inhibitors in feed.
- Lower levels of diarrhoea.
- Improved texture quality with reduced fines.
- Contains digestible ingredients suitable for young piglets.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
- RIVERINA PIGLET SUPAWEANER® CRUMBLES contain essential vitamins and minerals, gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Wormtec® which supplies morantel citrate at 30 mg/kg for the prevention of migration and intestinal infestations of roundworm and as an aid in the prevention of nodular worm.
Meat – Nil.