Diets for pig production have become highly specialised feeds. Feeds are fine-tuned to each stage of production to maximise performance of the pig whether it be improved reproduction, growth rates, early weaning or lactation.
RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) are a complete feed for growing piglets. RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES are a first stage feed in the RIVERINA PIG FEEDING PROGRAM.
- Wheat, maize, fishmeal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, amino acids, zinc oxide, acidifier, Dox-R-Pan®, enzymes, attractants and flavours, antioxidant, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) from birth through to approximately two weeks after weaning.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
- This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Initially feed intakes will be low as the major source of food is the sow’s milk. Feed initially should be offered in small amounts at regular intervals so that it remains fresh and attractive. Stale food should be removed regularly to encourage early feed intake.
Approximate feed intake should be:
|Age of Piglets||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|0 - 4 weeks||100 - 250 grams / day|
|5 weeks (one week post wean)||200 - 350 grams / day|
|6 weeks||300 - 500 grams / day|
- Feed intakes will vary with the season, shed conditions, disease status, genotype and other environmental conditions.
- Piglets need to have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Weaning should take place at three to five weeks of age, at approximately five to ten kilograms liveweight.
|CALCIUM||%||:||1.00 - 1.30|
|ENERGY DE PIG||MJ/kg||MIN:||15.00|
|SALT||%||:||0.20 - 0.50|
- Produced as a crumble which eliminates separation, minimises feed wastage and improves digestibility.
- RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) are a high energy and protein formula to help pigs grow rapidly.
- Quality protein meals like fishmeal, milk proteins & soybean meal provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements for efficient growth rates.
- Contains vitamins and minerals to support a fast growth rate.
- Flavour & attractant are included to encourage feed intake.
- An acidifier is included to improve gut health.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Dox-R-Pan® which supplies olaquindox at 100 mg/kg for growth promotion and for the prevention of proliferative enteritis (Campylobacter spp induced diarrhoea).
Meat – 12 hours.