Diets for pig production have become highly specialised feeds. Feeds are fine-tuned to each stage of production to maximise performance of the pig whether it be improved reproduction, growth rates, early weaning or lactation.
RIVERINA PIG WEANER PELLETS / MEAL (Medicated) is a complete feed for growing piglets. RIVERINA PIG WEANER PELLETS / MEAL (Medicated) is a second stage feed in the RIVERINA PIG FEEDING PROGRAM .
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, fish meal, biscuit meal, milk powder, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, vegetable protein meals, pulses, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, millrun, Dox-R-Pan®, acidifier, added amino acids, attractants and flavours, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- RIVERINA PIG WEANER PELLETS / MEAL (Medicated) should be fed ad lib in a self-feeder from a live weight of 12kg (approximately two weeks after weaning) to a live weight of 30kg (10 – 12 weeks of age).
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
- This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
- This feed should be blended with RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) for a few days so the feed changeover is as smooth as possible.
Approximate feed intake should be:
|Age of Piglets||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|6 weeks (two weeks post wean)||300 - 500 grams / day|
|7 weeks||400 - 600 grams / day|
|8 weeks||500 - 700 grams / day|
|9 weeks||600 - 900 grams / day|
|10 weeks||800 - 1100 grams / day|
|11 weeks||1.0 - 1.3 kg / day|
|12 weeks||1.2 - 1.5 kg / day|
- The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, shed conditions, disease status, genotype and other environmental conditions.
- It is important to replace the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- Piglets need clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.90 - 1.20|
|ENERGY DE PIG||MJ/kg||MIN:||14.50|
|SALT||%||:||0.20 - 0.50|
- Available in pellet or meal form. When produced as pellets, feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- RIVERINA PIG WEANER PELLETS / MEAL (Medicated) is a high protein, high energy feed formulated to satisfy the requirements of fast growing pigs.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals, to support fast growth rates.
- Quality protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Dox-R-Pan® which supplies olaquindox at 100 mg/kg for growth promotion and for the prevention of proliferative enteritis (Campylobacter spp induced diarrhoea).
Meat – 12 hours.