Diets for pig production have become highly specialised feeds. Feeds are fine-tuned to each stage of production to maximise performance of the pig whether it be improved reproduction, growth rates, early weaning or lactation.
RIVERINA PIG GROWER PELLETS / MEAL is a complete feed for growing pigs. RIVERINA PIG GROWER is the third stage in the RIVERINA PIG FEEDING PROGRAM.
- Wheat, sorghum, barley, maize, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, pulses, meat and blood meal, salt, molasses, vegetable oil, amino acids, lime, dicalcium phosphate, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- RIVERINA PIG GROWER PELLETS / MEAL is scientifically formulated to satisfy the requirements of growing pigs from a liveweight of 30kg to 70kg.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
- This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. It is recommended that this feed be blended with RIVERINA PIG WEANER (Medicated) during the first few days of feed change over.
|Approx. Weight||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|30kg||1.1 - 1.6 kg / day|
|40kg||1.4 - 1.9 kg / day|
|50kg||1.7 - 2.2 kg / day|
|60kg||1.9 - 2.5 kg / day|
|70kg||2.2 - 2.8 kg / day|
NOTE: The above feed intakes are only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, shed conditions, disease status, genotype and other environmental conditions.
- It is important to replace the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- It is very important that pigs have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.80 - 1.40|
|ENERGY DE PIG||MJ/kg||MIN:||12.80|
|SALT||%||:||0.20 - 0.50|
- RIVERINA PIG GROWER PELLETS / MEAL is available in pellet or meal form. When produced as pellets, feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine is added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.