Diets for pig production have become highly specialised feeds. Feeds are fine-tuned to each stage of production to maximise performance of the pig whether it be improved reproduction, growth rates, early weaning or lactation.
RIVERINA 50% PIG CONCENTRATE is a concentrate that must be mixed with milled grain to produce a range of complete feeds for growing and breeding pigs. A Pig Weaner mix containing RIVERINA 50% PIG CONCENTRATE may be introduced to pigs approximately two weeks post weaning.
- Soybean meal, cottonseed meal, canola meal, pulses, meat and blood meal, amino acids, salt, dicalcium phosphate, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
- It is recommended that RIVERINA PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) are used until two weeks after weaning to ensure the piglets receive adequate nutrients before using the weaner diets below.
- DO NOT FEED IN CONCENTRATED FORM.
- RIVERINA 50% PIG CONCENTRATE when mixed with grain, supplies essential nutrients to the pig. No need for other supplementary feed to be used.
- Ensure good quality grain is used to mix with the concentrate.
- Thorough mixing is essential.
Age of Pigs
Sorghum & Barley
Wheat & Barley
4 - 10 Weeks
10 - 16 Weeks
16 Weeks & over
NOTE: The above inclusion rates are only indicative. Please consult your Riverina sales representative or nutritionist to discuss different combinations. Pig performance will vary with the season, shed conditions, disease status, genotype and other environmental conditions.
- It is important to replace the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- It is very important that pigs have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
|CALCIUM||%||:||5.00 - 6.50|
|ENERGY DE PIG||MJ/kg||MIN:||13.00|
- RIVERINA 50% PIG CONCENTRATE is produced in meal form.
- Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine are added to balance the protein requirements.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.