This includes milk replacers, feeds for pet animals and some unique animals. Our nutritionist have tailored diets to meet the needs of these species.
RIVERINA PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS are a palatable supplementary feed for pet rabbits and guinea pigs.
This feed can be fed to growing, adult and breeding rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, lucerne crumbles, vegetable protein meals, vegetable oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, lysine, methionine, vitamin C, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. RIVERINA PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS should be fed along with free access to good quality lucerne chaff, hay or grass.
- RIVERINA PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS can make up 50% of the animals dietary intake, on a dry matter basis.
- Intakes need to be monitored as over consumption can occur; if this is the case, feed restriction may be needed.
- Change the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- It is very important that clean, cool, fresh water is available at all times.
- RIVERINA PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients for rabbits and guinea pigs when fed with a roughage source.
- Vitamin C is included to meet guinea pig requirements.
- Produced as a pellet which improves the digestibility, ensures consistent nutrient intake and minimises separation and wastage.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials