There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT is a high protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for beef cattle in areas where cattle will not consume supplements with salt. This product is designed to be fed in conjunction with abundant pastures.
- Cottonseed meal, palm kernel meal, soyabean meal, urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, mould inhibitor and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed as a supplement to be fed to cattle on pasture.
- Pasture should be in abundant supply and cattle should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- For best results start supplementation before cattle start losing weight.
- Before using this product offer cattle salt in troughs to ensure they are not looking for salt.
- Then provide PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT in well drained or open ended troughs or half drums.
- Troughs should initially be a minimum of 200m from watering points.
- It is critical to monitor intakes when cattle start on this product. Monitor intakes closely, if intakes exceed 400g / head / day for adult cattle or 250g / head / day for weaner cattle discontinue feeding.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
- Do not allow troughs to be emptied. This can lead to urea toxicity as cattle can over-consume when troughs are refilled.
- To help boost breeding performance feed 6-8 weeks prior to mating.
- Do not feed with any other urea sources, such as liquid supplements, pellets, blocks etc.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT CATTLE: 200g / head / day
- WEANER CATTLE: 120g / head / day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED:
- ADULT CATTLE: 400g / head / day;
- WEANER CATTLE: 250g / head / day.
- Contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- PASTUREPRO® TEN NO SALT has a combination of bypass protein and nonprotein nitrogen to balance low protein pastures which helps to improve pasture digestion.
- Helps to reduce live weight losses on dry pastures.
- Helps to increase intakes of dry pasture and forage.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins help growing and breeding performance.
- Cottonseed meal increases acceptance.
- What’s the PASTUREPRO® difference? – Read MORE.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into cattle nutrition.