This range is designed as supplementary feeds for cattle and sheep and do not contain copper. Most are high protein pellets or liquid feeds fed at lower feeding rates to balance pastures.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® SHEEP is a high protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for growing lambs, breeding ewes and rams.
This product is designed to be fed in conjunction with abundant pastures.
- Cottonseed meal, soyabean meal, urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, mould inhibitor, Bovatec®, salt and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed as a supplement to be fed to sheep on pasture.
- Pasture should be in abundant supply and sheep should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- For best results start supplementation before sheep start losing weight.
- Initially feed only salt in well drained troughs until intakes reduce to less than 20g/head/day.
- Then provide PASTUREPRO® SHEEP in well drained or open ended troughs or half drums.
- Troughs should initially be a minimum of 200m away from the watering points.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
- Do not allow troughs to be emptied. This can lead to urea toxicity as sheep can over-consume when troughs are refilled.
- To help boost breeding performance feed 6-8 weeks prior to mating.
- Do not feed with any other urea sources, such as liquid supplements, pellets, blocks etc.
- Monitor intakes closely when starting sheep.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT SHEEP: 50g/head/day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED 100g/head/day and contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- PASTUREPRO® SHEEP has a combination of bypass protein and non-protein nitrogen to balance low protein pastures which helps to improve pasture digestion.
- Helps to reduce live weight losses on dry pastures.
- Helps to increase intakes of dry pasture and forage.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins help growing and breeding performance.
- Cottonseed meal increases acceptance.
- Calcium for lambing ewes.
- Macro and micro minerals for wool fibre quality.
- What’s the PASTUREPRO® difference? – Read MORE.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into sheep nutrition.
This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 150mg/kg on an ‘as fed’ basis.
Meat – Nil.
Milk – See WARNING.