There is a wide range of diets for beef cattle from low intake products like the dry supplements to feedlot diets. Cattle all require a roughage source for efficient digestion to occur and our diets must be fed a roughage source such as pasture, hay or silage.
RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® CALPHOS is a protein, vitamin and mineral supplement designed to be fed to beef cattle on pasture that are in phosphorus and/or calcium deficient areas.
This is a PCAS approved supplement.
- Cottonseed meal, palm kernel meal, soyabean meal, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, mould inhibitor, salt and Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed as a supplement to be fed to cattle on pasture.
- Pasture should be in abundant supply and cattle should have access to a reliable supply of clean water at all times.
- Start supplementation before cattle start losing weight.
- Troughs should initially be placed a minimum of 200m from watering points.
- After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intakes and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
- Do not allow troughs to be emptied.
- To help boost breeding performance feed 6-8 weeks prior to mating.
- Monitor intakes when starting cattle.
- Protect feeding points from weather.
- ADULT CATTLE: 150g / head / day
- WEANER CATTLE: 100g / head / day
- Pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- Refer to “Advice and Warnings for Feeding Dry Supplements”.
- DISCONTINUE FEEDING IF INTAKES EXCEED:
- ADULT CATTLE: 500g / head / day;
- WEANER CATTLE: 250g / head / day.
- Contact your local Riverina representative for advice.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA PASTUREPRO® CALPHOS has high phosphorus and calcium levels for improved growth and reproduction.
- Added trace minerals and vitamins help growing and breeding performance.
- Cottonseed meal increases acceptance.
- What’s the PASTUREPRO® difference? – Read MORE.
- This is a PCAS Approved Supplement.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into cattle nutrition.