Achieving high milk production in dairy cows requires careful attention. It is important to use the correct product to balance the pastures and other feedstuffs available. If in doubt it is always best to consult with your Riverina representative.
RIVERINA MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are a palatable anionic salt preparation specially formulated to be fed to pregnant, dry dairy cows in the 4 weeks prior to calving. Research has shown anionic salts help reduce milk fever, subclinical milk fever, retained placenta and improve milk production in the subsequent lactation.
- Barley, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, anionic salts, flavouring, Yea-Sacc®, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are designed to be fed at 3 kilograms / head / day for the 4 week period prior to calving in conjunction with pasture.
- Feed only to dry, pregnant dairy cows.
- Individual feeding is ideal but can be offered in a self-feeder. Slides need to be adjusted so feed intakes do not exceed 3kg / head / day.
- Dry pregnant cows & heifers should be kept on an unfertilised late vegetative/ mature pasture or cereal hay.
- Avoid pastures high in potassium as this will reduce the effectiveness of the product. This includes lucerne, maize silage, tropical pastures, molasses & short lush pasture.
- DO NOT FEED AFTER CALVING.
- Ensure cool, fresh, clean water is available at all times.
- A high negative DCAD balance (Na+K-Cl-S).
- Produced in pellet form to avoid separation of ingredients and improve intake.
- Special flavour has been included to help disguise the mineral taste of the anionic salts.
- Yea-Sacc® added to enhance digestion and feed efficiency.
- Clients using MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS have commented on the marked improvement in the health of their lactating cows and a reduction in calving and post calving problems. The cost of treating these problems has been significantly reduced.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil
Milk – Nil