Achieving high milk production in dairy cows requires careful attention. It is important to use the correct product to balance the pastures and other feedstuffs available. If in doubt it is always best to consult with your Riverina representative.
RIVERINA MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY PELLETS / MEAL (Medicated) is designed to be fed as a supplement to lactating dairy cows and beef cows grazing pasture, hay or silage.
- Barley, sorghum, maize, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, vegetable oil, pulses, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, magnesium oxide, urea, Rumensin®, buffer, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been formulated to supplement hay, silage or pasture feeding.
- Feed up to 8 kg per day split between 2 feeds to lactating cows. It is important that feeding rates are increased gradually during the first 2-3 weeks of lactation starting with 4kg / head / day split between 2 feeds.
- Feeding 6-8kg of MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed will provide the optimal intake of monensin sodium.
- Feeding MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS 4 weeks before calving is recommended to help reduce digestive probelms eg. acidosis and some metabolic diseases eg. milk fever when cows commence milking.
- Ensure fresh, cool, clean water is available at all times.
- Supplies essential nutrients to optimise production when fed with pasture or roughage.
- Supplementing dairy cows with MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed allows the animal to increase nutrient intake leading to improved milk production, milk components, fertility and health.
- Supplementing with MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY can reduce the pressure on pasture, providing the ability for increased stocking rates where good pastures are present.
- Supplies energy, protein (bypass and rumen available protein), minerals, micro minerals and vitamins.
- Maintains good health and reproductive efficiency.
- Buffers are included to help reduce the incidence of acidosis.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 30 mg/kg to improve milk production, aid in the control of bloat and reducing the severity of non-clinical ketosis.
Customers purchasing MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY feed in bulk have the option of adding medication or other additives. If the customer is feeding a lower feed level than listed above, the monensin sodium level may be altered on request and medicated to the required level.
Meat – Nil.
Milk – Nil.