Achieving high milk production in dairy cows requires careful attention. It is important to use the correct product to balance the pastures and other feedstuffs available. If in doubt it is always best to consult with your Riverina representative.
RIVERINA MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE (Medicated) is a palatable protein, vitamin and mineral concentrate designed to be blended with grain to produce a balanced ration for lactating cows. Rumensin® is added for improved milk production.
- Soybean meal & other vegetable protein meals, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, salt, urea, Rumensin®, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DO NOT FEED DIRECTLY IN CONCENTRATED FORM. MIX ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS.
- Mix 4% – 6% MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE (40 – 60 kilogram per tonne) with processed grain to produce a balanced dairy meal. Thorough mixing is essential.
- The Grain mix including MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE is designed to be fed in conjunction with pasture, hay and/or silage.
- Feed up to 6kg of the grain mix per day split between two feeds to lactating cows.
- It is important that the feeding rates are gradually increased when cows enter the herd after calving.
- Feeding MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS 4 weeks before calving is recommended to help reduce digestive problems eg. acidosis and some metabolic diseases eg.milk fever when cows commence milking.
- Start feeding the grain mix at 4kg / head / day split between 2 feeds and gradually increase to the desired feed intake over a minimum of 2-3 weeks.
- Additional buffering eg. sodium bicarbonate at 1.25% of grain/concentrate mix may be required if feeding high concentrate levels on good quality pasture.
- Ensure there is access to fresh, cool, clean water at all times.
- Contains high-levels of by-pass protein, calcium and phosphorus to give the correct balance of nutrients.
- Low non-protein nitrogen (urea).
- Added vitamins and trace minerals will help improve conception and general herd health.
- Helping to balance the overall diet will assist in improving production.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This concentrate contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 937.5 mg/kg to produce a final feed containing 38-56 mg/kg monensin sodium for improved milk production, an aid in reducing the severity of non-clinical ketosis and as an aid in the control of bloat.
Also available without Rumensin®.
Meat – Nil
Milk – Nil