Achieving high milk production in dairy cows requires careful attention. It is important to use the correct product to balance the pastures and other feedstuffs available. If in doubt it is always best to consult with your Riverina representative.
RIVERINA MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS are a high protein, high-energy feed designed to be fed to growing dairy or beef calves from 12 weeks of age in conjunction with hay, chaff and/or pasture.
- Barley, maize, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, pulses, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, buffer, Rumensin®, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
- Feed approximately 0.5%-1.5% liveweight / head / day depending on size, age of the calf and quality of roughage available.
- Gradually introduce MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS over a 2 – 3 week period, start feeding at 0.5% liveweight / head / day for the first 5 days. This can be gradually increased to higher levels over the next 2 weeks.
- Ensure fresh, cool clean water is available at all times.
Riverina Calf Feeding Program
Birth to Weaning
Weaning to 3 Months
3 - 6 Months
6 - 9 Months
Over 9 Months
Calf XLR8 Hi Energy
|CALCIUM||%||:||0.80 - 1.20|
|SALT||%||:||0.40 - 1.00|
- Contains digestible ingredients for young calves.
- NO UREA is used; vegetable protein meals provide natural protein, as building blocks for growth.
- RIVERINA MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS contain rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance growth and performance.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth when fed with roughage.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and flavouring.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into calf nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 30 mg/kg to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis and to improve weight gain and feed efficiency.
Meat – Nil