Achieving high milk production in dairy cows requires careful attention. It is important to use the correct product to balance the pastures and other feedstuffs available. If in doubt it is always best to consult with your Riverina representative.
RIVERINA MILK MAKER CALF DEVELOPER PELLETS are a high protein, high-energy feed designed to be fed in conjunction with good quality grassy hay or pasture to weaned beef and dairy calves from one week after weaning to 6 months of age.
- Barley, maize, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, buffer, magnesium oxide, Rumensin®, mould inhibitor, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
- Use the MILK MAKER CALF REARER CRUMBLES until one week after weaning, then change to the MILK MAKER CALF DEVELOPER PELLETS (it is best to feed a 50:50 mix for 3 days to help avoid digestive upsets during the changeover).
- Feed ad lib to 3 months of age after which they can be restrictively fed. The amount given will depend on the quality and quantity of pasture, usually 0.5-1.5% liveweight / head / day.
- Pasture or roughage should be available at all times.
- After 6 months of age feed MILK MAKER CALF XLR8 HI ENERGY PELLETS.
- Ensure fresh, cool, clean water is available at all times.
Riverina Calf Feeding Program
Birth to Weaning
Weaning to 3 Months
3 - 6 Months
6 - 9 Months
Over 9 Months
Calf XLR8 Hi Energy
|CALCIUM||%||:||1.00 - 1.40|
- Contains digestible ingredients for young calves.
- Protein meals provide natural protein, as building blocks for growth.
- Contains rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance growth and performance.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and flavouring.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into calf nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
This feed contains Rumensin® which supplies monensin sodium at 30 mg/kg to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis and to improve weight gain and feed efficiency.
Meat – Nil