This includes milk replacers, feeds for pet animals and some unique animals. Our nutritionist have tailored diets to meet the needs of these species.
RIVERINA MACROPOD PELLETS are a supplementary feed for adult macropods (i.e. kangaroos and wallabies).
- Barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, salt, mould inhibitor, Riverina vitamins & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
- Always ensure that animals have access to clean, fresh water.
- Animals should be introduced to RIVERINA MACROPOD PELLETS slowly and fed according to body condition and size.
- Feed up to 0.5% body weight.
- This feed can be used for ground feeding, though the use of feeders or troughs may minimise wastage.
- Please contact your Veterinarian for advice on the prevention and control of coccidiosis in macropods.
- Good management practices can aid in reducing the impact of coccidiosis. Methods include feeding colostrum products to joeys, maintaining good hygiene and reducing stress levels.
- RIVERINA MACROPOD PELLETS supply a full range of essential nutrients required for the kangaroo’s wellbeing when fed together with a roughage source.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into macropod nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Please contact your veterinarian for advice on the prevention and control of coccidiosis in macropods.