The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA LONGYARD® is a palatable supplementary feed formulated for mature horses to help maintain condition.
RIVERINA LONGYARD® provides essential energy, protein and balanced vitamins and minerals to ensure adequate nutrition for retired, aged or lightly worked horses.
- Steam flaked barley, steam flaked lupins, steam flaked maize, lucerne chaff, canola meal, legume by-products, black sunflower (whole), bran and pollard, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable oil, molasses, salt, magnesium oxide, mould inhibitor, antioxidant, Sel-Plex®, biotin, chromium yeast, probiotics, prebiotics, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA LONGYARD® must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition, workload and roughage quality.
- Split suggested feeding rate between two feeds daily.
- Do not feed more than 2.5kg in one meal.
- Introduce feed gradually over 10 to 14 days.
- Clean fresh water must always be available.
- Contains a custom protein pellet with balanced vitamin and minerals required for metabolism, growth, strong bones and a healthy coat.
- High quality protein for greater absorption in aged horses.
- Steam flaked grains for improved digestible energy.
- Digestible fibre to provide cool slow release energy.
- Supportive antioxidants, vitamin E and Sel-Plex® added for circulatory and cardiovascular functions.
- A combination of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to maintain a healthy gut and immune system.
- Added biotin for healthy hoof condition.
- Consult your Riverina Nutritionist before feeding additional grains and supplements.
- The vitamin and trace mineral levels listed are the amounts added and do not include natural levels.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using quality raw materials.