Supplementary feeds are manufactured for both growing and lactating goats. Goats are browsers and have different requirements to sheep and need a separate ration. Do not feed sheep rations to goats.
RIVERINA LACTATING GOAT PELLETS are designed to be fed to lactating dairy goats and breeding goats.
- Barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, Riverina ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. RIVERINA LACTATING GOAT PELLETS are designed to supplement hay and / or pasture feeding.
- Roughage should be supplied ad lib.
- The following feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the goats’ condition, stage of lactation and roughage quality.
- Introduce new feed to goats gradually over a 3 week period.
- Always ensure goats have access to clean, cool, fresh water.
|Goat Age or Production||Approx Feed Intake1|
|Lactating does (dairy goats)||Up to 1.5 kg per day according to production|
|Breeding goats||Up to 0.8 kg per day depending on body weight|
|Breeding bucks||Up to 1.0 kg per day|
1 Feed in conjunction with pasture, chaff or hay.
- RIVERINA LACTATING GOAT PELLETS supply a full range of essential nutrients required by lactating goats when fed together with roughage.
- Contains a balance of protein, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional needs of milking goats.
- A pelleted product that ensures there is no feed segregation and reduced feed wastage.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.