The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS are a supplementary feed for mature horses and ponies undertaking light to moderate workloads on a regular basis.
- Barley, bran and pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, mould inhibitor, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, Riverina equine vitamin & mineral premix.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
- RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS must be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and / or pasture.
- The daily feeding rates below are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horse’s condition and roughage quality.
|Exercise Level||300 kg||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg|
|Light Work||1.5 - 3.0 kg||2.0 - 3.5 kg||2.5 - 4.0 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg|
|Moderate Work||2.0 - 3.5 kg||3.0 - 4.5 kg||4.0 - 5.5 kg||5.0 - 6.5 kg|
- Split suggested feeding rate between 2 feeds daily.
- If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and / or chaff.
- New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 10-14 days.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
- RIVERINA HORSE & PONY PELLETS provide a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
- This is a lower starch/higher fibre formula suitable for pony club, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition/work.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.