The production facilities at Riverina allow us to produce horse feeds in a range of forms to suit most horses. We have a specialist horse plant for the manufacture of high molasses loose mixes, steam flaking technology as well as pellets.
RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK is a protein, vitamin and mineral block for horses grazing ABUNDANT pasture.
- Copra meal, seasonal grains, molasses, salt, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, mono dicalcium phosphate, vitamins and minerals.
- Base raw materials may gradually change seasonally.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Horses should have free access to RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK.
- Expected intake: 500 kg horse – 200g / head / day.
- This is a typical intake; pasture quality, animal mineral status and condition will influence the level of intake.
- DO NOT FEED with any other horse feed or supplements.
- Always ensure your horse has access to cool, clean, fresh water.
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
- RIVERINA HORSE BLOCK is ideal as a supplement for horses on pasture only.
- High calcium and phosphorus levels for improved strength.
- Vitamins and trace minerals added.
- Consult your Riverina nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into horse nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.